Where to find us
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking to work within a friendly and rewarding environment?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Supply Chain Operation, operating on a weekly rotating shift pattern.
Our Promise to you
We will give you room to grow and develop new skills to support your career progression. As a member of our team, you’ll discover more than just an excellent career. We have a rewarding team environment, great development opportunities, and a huge range of fantastic benefits. These include:
- 28 days holiday
- High quality maintenance workshop with personal work-benches & rest area
- Outstanding Induction Programme
- Development courses via the Nobia UK Training Team or external providers
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Cashback Scheme
- Access to Wellbeing and Support Services
- Employee Discounts on Kitchens, Retailers, Gym Membership and much more
- Annual Advantage Points to spend online
- Expression of Wish
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking
To be part of a Maintenance team who strive for world-class practices to ensure maximum machine efficiency & reliability.
We do this by adhering to a continuously developing planned maintenance strategy, following safety procedures, carrying out permanent repairs, communicating effectively and seeking improvements to prevent breakdown reoccurrence.
What we need
- A hands-on approach and positive attitude to strengthen our friendly team
- Previous experience of working within a Maintenance environment
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline
Why work for us?
Gower is part of the Nobia Group – Europe’s leading kitchen specialist. Every week we meet more than 60,000 customers and deliver over 10,000 kitchens.
We are a leading manufacturer of both branded and own label kitchens and bathrooms into the highly competitive UK DIY & Trade markets. Gower portfolio has gone from strength to strength with innovation and new product development being a core part of the successful business model.