We are currently looking to recruit an Estimator/ Kitchen CAD Designer to join our Estimating Department at Rixonway Kitchens.
Working Monday-Friday between the hours of 08:30-17:00
The role involves designing kitchens using a CAD system primarily for the Private Development, Merchant and Social Housing sector and compiling detailed estimates in-line with the enquiry documentation.
The role requires the following specific duties:
- Working from client/customer specifications
- Design/ Planning Kitchens from Architects plans and tender documents
- Ensuring that proposals meet design and budgetary requirements
- Preparing estimates with a high degree of accuracy
- Maintaining close relationships with the National Sales Team
- Working to tight deadlines to ensure quotation return dates are met
- Maintaining excellent Customer Service with both internal and external customers
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good analytical, literacy and numerical skills
- IT literate with strong Microsoft Office skills
- Good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work accurately with a keen attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines & targets
- Experience of Fusion 2020/ Planit CAD software is preferable but not essential
Experience in Contract Kitchen / High volume industries is preferable but not essential
Join us and you will be part of the largest Kitchen group in Europe with familiar UK brands such as Magnet, Gower and Rixonway Kitchens. With a 100 years experience we champion quality and are determined to grow.
This is a Talent Bank role and we will contact you when a vacancy becomes available.
*No agencies please - We will not accept any unsolicited emails or speculative CV’s from agencies for any of our roles*