This is an exciting new role to lead the design and enable the delivery of a major SAP transformation across the business covering the Manufacturing and Supply Chain functions. The initial focus will be on the UK business units; but you will also be liaising with colleagues across our European businesses to define and deliver the overall systems framework. This is a Nobia Group leadership role.
As an IT and Business Architect first and foremost you must have excellent knowledge and experience of working within complex supply chain environments. You will have worked very closely with leaders from across the supply chain to understand their requirements; have an excellent track record in delivering success; and have earned the credibility that allows you to promote process and system improvements to the business leaders.
You will have had extensive involvement in design leadership in a number of SAP Supply Chain implementation projects, but have also gained the breadth of knowledge and experience across a number of technologies and solutions outside of SAP.
You will be leading the architectural design, working with key contributors, both business and SAP technical resources, to define the SAP blueprint that will form the framework for the implementation.
You will be responsible for defining the technical scope and take ownership for the SAP architectural solutions to ensure adherence to processes, define policy, and ensure that industry best practice is achieved. Other key elements of the role include:
- Single point of SAP expertise, demonstrated thorough conceptual & physical knowledge across Supply Chain and Manufacturing – i.e. SAP design authority
- Leading innovation in the adoption of SAP and associated technologies
- Lead, direct and govern technology solutions to ensure that timely and pragmatic SAP architectural guidance is given, balancing cost, timescale, quality and risk.
- Led, developed and mentored SAP Solution Architects across the organisation
You will be an experienced Senior SAP Solution Architect who has architected large-scale SAP solutions across Supply Chain and Manufacturing, with detailed knowledge of the challenges and pitfalls that major SAP implementations present. You will demonstrate:
- Experience of leading SAP design across manufacturing and supply chain
- Detailed knowledge of SAP architecture, including modules e.g. SCM, PP, MM, and SD
- Experience of defining a technology roadmap across SAP and other associated technologies
- Experience of defining architectural standards, adoption and maintaining adherence to these
- Demonstrable experience of delivery alongside both internal and 3rd party teams
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- A strong background in the key elements of change management, business process management, service management and project management
- Expert level knowledge and understanding of architecture, applications, infrastructure, systems design and integration
In return you’ll discover a rewarding team environment, excellent career and development opportunities, a very competitive basic salary plus car, healthcare and bonus potential.