We have an opportunity to join our Installation team as an Installation Manager covering London and Essex.
You’ll support and oversee the work of our Installation Supervisors and Project Managers to ensure our projects are completed on time and on budget, exceeding our profit targets. You’ll take ownership of the clients needs, from the initial brief through to the quote and supporting literature; you’ll be knowledgeable of every aspect of their plan including the products and services required.
Other responsibilities include:
- Being constantly commercially aware, minimising our remedial fit and costs
- Focusing on high levels of customer service, demonstrating flexibility and approachability with our clients
- Ensuring that all Company procedures are adhered to and legal obligations, to include health and safety and compliance with regulators are met
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with on-site contractors and management
- Being responsible for accurate record keeping relating to your installations
- Recruiting, coaching and developing your team, motivating them and providing them with the support they need to achieve outstanding outcomes
- Ensuring your team are paid on time and expenses (where appropriate) are reimbursed
- Effectively communicating with your Supervisors and the Regional Installation Manager so that we are updated and aware of progress and any challenges
To be successful in this role you’ll have experience of managing, coaching and motivating a team with knowledge and experience of installation processes and/or kitchen sales. You’ll have excellent organisational, communication, logistical and administrative skills along with being patient, polite and professional. You’ll have a flexible approach to work with the capability of working on your own initiative and as part of team.
Closing date: 8th December 2019
Please ensure your line manager is aware of your application (this applies to all companies within Nobia UK)