Join us as a Software Developer Team Leader and you’ll become part of the leading kitchen specialist in Europe.
What you’ll be doing
Working with the IT Applications Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading our agile software development team to deliver high quality software whilst maintaining high quality development processes and standards.
Our team provide a bespoke software development service (including .Net, C#, JS, VB.NET, SQL, MVC & Web Forms, HTML, CSS and SQL) for all business units within Nobia UK to enable us to:
• Develop layers of integration between bespoke and/or “off-the-shelf” solutions
• Automate existing processes to gain operational efficiency and promotion of “self-serve” solutions
• Migrate single-user developed systems (such as those developed in Excel or Access) to scalable and version controlled multi-user platforms
• Prototype new ideas quickly to drive innovation and be highly responsive to market and operating requirements
• Meet the business’ expectations for application performance and stability
As a Software Development Team Leader, you’ll motivate and coach your team through the Software Development Life Cycle utilising an agile approach for development and testing.
How you will qualify for the role
You’ll have proven experience of leading a team of Software Engineers including performance, development and disciplinary issues; holding ideally a 2:1 degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or a similar technical degree.
You’ll have an in-depth understanding of underpinning techniques and be able to demonstrate .Net, C#, JS, VB.NET, Microsoft SQL (2012+), MVC & Web Forms, HTML, SQL and CSS programming.
You’ll be experienced in full software development lifecycle from design to implementation along with experience of using SCRUM or other Agile methodologies.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll discover a rewarding team environment, excellent career and development opportunities, and a competitive salary. Benefits also include pension and life assurance, 23 days holidays rising to 25 with 5 years’ service, discounts with various retailers and a generous colleague discount on our kitchen products
Who are we?
Join us and you’ll be part of more than 15 strong brands including Magnet, Rixonway, Gower and Commodore Kitchens. We make sure our people have room to learn, evolve, and grow their skills