Join us as a Financial Controller and you’ll become part of the leading kitchen specialist in Europe.
What you’ll be doing
As a Financial Controller you will lead and manage our transactional team including Purchase Ledger, Credit Control, Cashiers and Financial Accounting, as well as provide analytical support to the wider business. You’ll ensure that financial controls are adequate and are adhered to ensuring all reporting and financial compliance duties are accurately and efficiently fulfilled. You will be commercially focussed, reporting into the Finance Director you’ll take responsibility for reporting all numbers and ensuring all deadlines are met.
Main areas of responsibilities:
• The accurate measurement of company performance including, but not limited to: monthly management accounts, reporting to the Nobia Group and annual statutory accounts.
• Ensure that management and statutory deadlines are met, including all compliance matters such as VAT. CIS, corporation tax etc.
• Adherence to accounting standards and the Nobia Financial Accounting Manual.
• Cash forecasting.
• Liaison with external stakeholders, including auditors, bank, tax authorities and customers.
• Work effectively in conjunction with operational management across all disciplines to ensure that costs and profitability are adequately monitored and controlled.
• Refine the businesses financial reporting systems to help the management team understand the implications for cash flow, capital expenditure, cost trends, cost drivers and performance vs forecasts.
• To deputise for the Finance Director in their absence.
• Drive improvements in the efficiency of financial procedures and systems while always delivering the team’s objectives.
• Leading the annual audit process.
• Liaising with Nobia and all routine reporting matters
How you will qualify for the role
You’ll have previous management experience in a commercial environment; ideally gained within a large organisation. A qualified accountant or qualified by experience, you’ll have advanced MS excel knowledge with excellent analysis skills and knowledge of Sage and/or SAP is preferred. You’ll have previous experience of project management and system implementations.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll discover a rewarding team environment, excellent career and development opportunities, and a competitive salary. Benefits also include pension and life assurance, 22 days holidays rising with service, discounts with various retailers and a generous colleague discount on our kitchen products.
Who are we?
Rixonway Kitchens, which is part of the Nobia Group, has been manufacturing quality kitchens since 1978.
Over 30 years expertise and knowledge enables us to supply an extensive range of tailored carcases, ensuring each individual requirement is fulfilled. A comprehensive choice of modern and traditional door finishes is complimented with a wide selection of co-ordinating sinks, taps, worktops, handles and accessories.
Join us and you’ll be part of more than 15 strong brands including Magnet, Gower and Commodore Kitchens. We make sure our people have room to learn, evolve, and grow their skills.