Join us as a Warehouse Operations Clerk and you’ll join Europe’s leading Kitchen Specialist.
What you’ll be doing
As a Warehouse Operation Clerk you will be responsible for the accurate & timely delivery of all administrative aspects of the Warehouse Operation.
- Organise and prioritise the daily departmental work list could include:
- Load planning
- Liaise with the haulier for all internal/external transport requirements
- Carry out a multitude of administrative duties such as running various reports, performing various system transactions using the operating platforms in place.
- Maintain KPI’s
- Ordering of CHEP pallets and daily management of CHEP transactions
- Daily Tracker - Customer priorities submitted/communicated with Team Leader
- Attend operations/ production daily meeting
- Ensuring the work environment is free from uncontrolled hazards, encouraging reporting of potential hazards through the Near Miss Process.
- Supporting Continuous improvement initiatives through the application of the Lean principles tools and techniques, striving to be ‘the leading and most cost-effective logistics operation within the UK and European kitchen market’
How you will qualify for the role
You’ll have previous administrative experience within a similar environment with the ability to work on your own and as part of a team. Having experience using SAP would be beneficial along with being computer literate, an excellent communicator and are able to manage workload.