Join us as a Customer Care Engineer and be part of an amazing team working together to provide an exceptional after sales service to our customers.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be an integral member of the aftersales service team, providing effective and efficient support by performing remedial joinery work to an exceptional standard. You’ll be able to combine a positive approach to problem solving, whilst being an ambassador for Commodore Kitchens.
You will help us to succeed by
- Supporting the aftersales service team by completing remedial joinery work on our sites in a timely manner and to an exceptional standard
- Being a strong representative of Commodore Kitchens by adopting a proactive face to face relationship with our customers
- Scheduling realistic and accurate timescales for any required work
- Having a proactive and flexible approach to finding solutions to on site problems
- Developing a comprehensive knowledge of our product ranges and using this in your day to day work
- Ensuring that both our customers and our colleagues are communicated with promptly, concisely and courteously
- Accurately recording all work you’ve undertaken and providing updates, so that any concerns can be fed back to the business with a view to improving quality and minimising future issues
- Impressing our customers with our level of aftercare service and attention to detail
- Working hard, growing with our brand and sharing our success
How you qualify for the role
- Demonstrable on-site joinery experience
- An NVQ3 or equivalent qualification / experience in a relevant trade is desirable
- Plumbing and electrical qualifications and/or experience would be advantageous
- A good knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety regulations
- A passion for delivering excellence and experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Patience, politeness and professionalism when communicating in person, on the phone and in writing
- A genuine ability to remain calm under pressure and knowing what to prioritise first
- Being very organised and good at solving challenges
- Capable of working both on your own initiative and as a member of team
- A positive and confident approach to your work
What you’ll get in return
You’ll discover a rewarding team environment, excellent career and development opportunities and a competitive salary. Company van and fuel card for business use, company pension, life assurance, discounts with various retailers and a generous colleague discount on our kitchen products.
Who we are
Commodore Design was established in 1972. We are a UK based company specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of bespoke kitchen furniture for the builder and developer. Nobia (Europe’s leading kitchen specialist) acquired the business in late 2015 and is supporting with both business growth and efficiency initiatives. We currently employ approximately 140 colleagues.