A role with Magnet as a Finance Analyst means a career that’s better, by design. That doesn’t happen by chance, it happens because we have 100 years of experience behind us. And showrooms that are created to let that experience shine through. So when it comes to designing kitchens, we know what we’re talking about. And when it comes to careers too.
We started out with a single ambition - to offer better products and services to our customers. We’re still living up to that today. Our kitchens make the best Magnet impression - that we provide a service that they can trust, and kitchens that delight. With every customer, we strive to create, innovate and inspire better and sustainable living through purposeful design.
It’s just what we do.
And by joining us in Commercial Analyst, you’ll aim for better, too. By design.
What you’ll be doing
Supporting our Commercial Finance team you’ll provide our Regional Teams with reports, insights and analysis to help them manage their business. You’ll produce weekly and monthly KPI reports for the Regional and Commercial teams working with them to review and improve the reporting, insight and analysis. Maintaining Commission system record you’ll ensure it’s accurate and that commission payments are made and repines to any commission queries.
There will also be an ad hoc need to provide cover for the FP&A analyst role:
- Assisting with all aspects of finance/ financial planning, analysis budgeting and forecasting.
- Pro-actively supporting rolling forecasts and long term business planning process.
- Driving the impact and understanding of financial information through reporting to influence decision making and promote business performance.
What you’ll need
You can help us succeed with -
- Ideally educated to degree level or AAT full/part qualified or about to start CIMA studies
- Previous experience working in a retail or fast paced environment desirable but not essential
- Strong analytical skills which incorporate narrative challenging the what and the why
- Excel and PowerPoint skills essential
- Enthusiastic, proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Resilient and dynamic approach to getting things done
What we give back to you
We pride ourselves on creating kitchens that are better, by design. But we’re also proud to design careers that are better built too. In fact, as a member of our team, you’ll discover more than just an excellent career. There’s a rewarding team environment, great development opportunities, and a huge range of brilliant benefits.
- A competitive salary
- Discounts with various retailers
- A generous discount on our kitchen products
Redesign your career with us now
A role with Magnet is much more exciting than you think. It’s challenging, fast-moving with lots of opportunities for you to grow. And our commitment to quality means working here isn’t just better for you - it’s better for life.
If you’re ready to find out how a role with Magnet could help you redesign your career, apply now.