Join us as a HSE Coordinator and you’ll become part of the leading kitchen specialist in Europe.
What you’ll be doing
Working out of Dewsbury site but covering our other West Yorkshire and Darlington site you’ll be instrumental in the development of our Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures. You'll be on site supporting our Supply Chain team in maintaining high standards, champion innovation and provide solutions along with promoting a positive culture and safe working practices and delivering the internal management system to prove compliance and drive continuous improvement.
You’ll provide HSE reports and statistics, maintain an develop a schedule for the achievement of ISO45001/14001/50001, audit and monitor HSE compliance across all sites and coordinate employees training processes and records. You’ll also support relevant compliance schemes, and centrally co-ordinated procedures
How you qualify for the role
- Recognised environmental qualification – e.g., IEMA certificate in environmental management or equivalent
- Minimum Nebosh General Certificate or working towards
Knowledge and Skills;
- Possess skills to train, coach, mentor, advise and to be a support for line management.
- A broad understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental issues and a passion to continually improve HSE performance.
- Possess strong leadership skills with the ability to value teamwork above all.
- Proven organisational transformation skills.
- Experience in continuous improvements, audits, developing management systems and producing KPI's.
- Experience in risk assessment in all areas of Health, Safety and Environmental
What you’ll get in return?
You’ll discover a rewarding team environment, excellent career and development opportunities, and a competitive salary. Benefits also include pension and life assurance, 23 days holidays rising to 25 after five year’s service, discounts with various retailers, child care vouchers and a generous colleague discount on our kitchen products.
Who are we?
At Nobia, we design kitchens for life. To us, that means developing well-designed, beautiful, and emotionally conceptualised kitchens that speak to the hearts and minds of our customers. Kitchens that enable a sustainable lifestyle and reduced climate impact. We are fifteen strong local brands that benefit from advantages of working together.
We have strong local brands that benefit from advantages of working together, including Magnet, Gower and Commodore Design in the UK. With operations that incorporate the entire value chain from design to installation, we are driven by a shared ambition to lead the way in design and sustainability in our industry. Together, we form Europe’s leading kitchen specialist.