Would you like to work for one of the biggest kitchen manufacturers within the UK?
Are you looking for your next challenge, are you ready to progress and influence your own team of trained and skilled operators?
Nobia, producers of Magnet Kitchens, are recruiting highly motivated role models to lead, drive and inspire a team of operators working shifts of 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am. Suitable candidates would include those already completing a leadership role within a manufacturing/production environment or those who are ready to advance to the role from their current position.
Our 24,000m2 manufacturing site in Darlington employs 500 colleagues, produces 300,000 cut, edged and drilled panels, packs 75,000 finished goods and assembles a further 25,000 products per week. Our products are despatched to over 200 Magnet branches within the UK, our focus on quality, innovation and achieving our customers expectations are key to our success.
You will be coached, supported and developed within the Team Leader role by a mentor, enabling you to manage a high-performing team. Production volumes fluctuate throughout the year, your commitment may be required at short notice in the form of overtime or a shift change to help support the business in order to achieve our customer demand.
Responsibilities include :
- Promoting and ensuring a safe and healthy environment.
- Leading a team of 10-20 operators.
- Achieve daily production volumes/targets.
- Maintaining production quality standards.
- 23 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Life assurance scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Access to our benefits portal i.e cash back offers, eye care vouchers, competitions and discounts.
- Onsite subsidised canteen facility serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Onsite occupational nurse and annual medical.
- Internal management development programme to allow you to progress to ‘The Institute of Leadership and Management’ qualification.
A generous basic salary of £29,275.38 (Plus shift allowance, plus overtime, expected earnings of £35k per annum).