A role with Magnet as a Kitchen Sales Designer means a career that’s better, by design. That doesn’t happen by chance, it happens because we have 100 years of experience behind us. And showrooms that are created to let that experience shine through. So when it comes to designing kitchens, we know what we’re talking about. And when it comes to careers too.
We started out with a single ambition - to offer better products and services to our customers. We’re still living up to that today. Our kitchens make the best Magnet impression - that we provide a service that they can trust, and kitchens that delight. With every customer, we strive to create, innovate and inspire better and sustainable living through purposeful design.
It’s just what we do.
And by joining us in Kitchen Sales Designs, you’ll aim for better, too. By design.
This is a part time position of 24 hours per week.
What you’ll be doing
We want to make sure we make the best impression on our customers. So, as a Kitchen Sales Designer in one of our stores, you’ll be tasked with creating a welcoming environment kept to our high standard. You’ll inspire and delight our customers with the kitchens you design as you show them around our showroom, talking them through what we can offer. And with the customers wants and needs in mind, you’ll take charge of the sale from start of finish - with site or home visits, overseeing the installation process at times and after-sales services. Making sure we deliver our customers kitchens that are better - for life.
What you’ll need
You can help us succeed with -
- Experience delivering excellent customer service
- The ability to manage customer queries professionally and swiftly
- An understanding of the market and our competitors
- An ability to identify ways our store could run more efficiently
- The confidence to actively support new initiative in our business
- Great kitchen design skills
- The ability to develop a sound knowledge of our products and services
- A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle
What we give back to you
We pride ourselves on creating kitchens that are better, by design. But we’re also proud to design careers that are better built too. In fact, as a member of our team, you’ll discover more than just an excellent career. There’s a rewarding team environment, great development opportunities, and a huge range of brilliant benefits.
- A competitive salary and commission package
- We will guarantee your commission for the first 6 months at £400
- Discounts with various retailers
- A generous discount on our kitchen products
Redesign your career with us now
A role with Magnet is much more exciting than you think. It’s challenging, fast-moving with lots of opportunities for you to grow. And our commitment to quality means working here isn’t just better for you - it’s better for life.
If you’re ready to find out how a role with Magnet could help you redesign your career, apply now.