Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking to work within a friendly and rewarding environment?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join our Supply Chain Operation based in Halifax, operating on a 3 week rotating shift pattern, 6am-2pm (early), 2pm-10pm (late) and 9pm-7am (night), with weekends available at the requirement of the Company.
Our Promise to you
We will give you room to grow and develop new skills to support your career progression. As a member of our team, you’ll discover more than just an excellent career. We have a rewarding team environment, great development opportunities, and a huge range of fantastic benefits. These include:
- 28 days holiday
- High quality maintenance workshop with personal work-benches & rest area
- Outstanding Induction Programme
- Development courses via the Nobia UK Training Team or external providers
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Cashback Scheme
- Access to Wellbeing and Support Services
- Employee Discounts on Kitchens, Retailers, Gym Membership and much more
- Annual Advantage Points to spend online
- Expression of Wish
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking
To be part of a Maintenance team who strive for world-class practices to ensure maximum machine efficiency & reliability.
We do this by adhering to a continuously developing planned maintenance strategy, following safety procedures, carrying out permanent repairs, communicating effectively and seeking improvements to prevent breakdown reoccurrence.
What we need
- A hands-on approach and positive attitude to strengthen our friendly team
- Previous experience of working within a Maintenance environment
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline
Why work for us?
Gower is part of the Nobia Group – Europe’s leading kitchen specialist. Every week we meet more than 60,000 customers and deliver over 10,000 kitchens.
We are a leading manufacturer of both branded and own label kitchens and bathrooms into the highly competitive UK DIY & Trade markets. Gower portfolio has gone from strength to strength with innovation and new product development being a core part of the successful business model.