A role with Magnet as a Design Sales Assistant means a career that’s better, by design. That doesn’t happen by chance, it happens because we have 100 years of experience behind us. And in-store teams who deliver the best Magnet experience. So when it comes to designing kitchens, we know what we’re talking about. And when it comes to design sales careers too.
We started out with a single ambition - to offer better products and services to our customers. We’re still living up to that today. We don’t just design kitchens, we’ve designed an experience in our stores that they can trust. With every customer, we strive to create, innovate and inspire better and sustainable living through purposeful design.
It’s just what we do.
And as a Design Sales Assistant with us, you can aim for better, too. By design.
This is a part time role of 14 hours per week, working every weekend: Saturday 9am - 6pm and Sunday 11am - 5pm.
What you’ll be doing
Making the best impression we can to our customers is important. So as one of our Design Sales Assistants you’ll make sure our store is kept to a high standard. You’ll create a welcome that’s warm and inviting for our customers, to give them the best experience at our store. And as you walk them through our showroom, you’ll be confident in talking them through what we can offer and how they can benefit from our services. Every customer has needs that are unique to them, and you’ll be able to get to the heart of what those are and be able to offer up a solution that’s better - for life.
What you’ll need
You can help us succeed with -
- An ability to single out all opportunities for making sales
- Being able to handle customers queries professionally and efficiently
- Knowing how to always deliver and exceed set targets
- Having the organisation to take charge of customer appointments, from booking our customers in with sales colleagues to contacting them before they arrive
- An eye for the market and our competitors
- Completion of our “Right First Time” process
- Actively supporting new initiative in our business
What we give back to you
We pride ourselves on creating kitchens that are better, by design. But we’re also proud to design careers that are better built too. In fact, as a member of our team, you’ll discover more than just an excellent career. There’s a rewarding team environment, great development opportunities and a huge range of brilliant benefits.
- A competitive salary and commission package
- Discounts with various retailers
- A generous discount on our kitchen products
Redesign your career with us now
A role with Magnet is much more exciting than you think. It’s challenging, fast-moving with lots of opportunities for you to grow. And our commitment to quality means working here isn’t just better for you - it’s better for life.
If you’re ready to find out how a role with Magnet could help you redesign your career, apply now.