A role with Magnet’s business team means a career that’s better, by design. That doesn’t happen by chance, it happens because we have 100 years of experience in behind us. And a business team that works together to help our company thrive. So when it comes to designing kitchens, we know what we’re talking about. And when it comes to a career in business too.
We started out with a single ambition - to offer better products and services to our customers. We’re still living up to that today. We’ve built a brand they can trust. With every customer, we strive to create, innovate and inspire better and sustainable living through purposeful design.
It’s just what we do.
And if you join us in our business team, you’ll help aim us for better, too. By design.
What you’ll be doing
Our Business Developer will shine in all corners of our business, and make it flourish. Working with your local store and local area, you’ll find new leads, open new accounts and grow the account base to create exciting new business development opportunities within the local market. And through actively promoting our brand and building strong working relationships with key stakeholders, you’ll make sure our brand awareness is thriving. But your role will also see you working with the store team to make sure we’re seizing every opportunity for sales growth inside our stores, where you’ll take charge of our accounts, driving additional sales and managing our leads, alongside delivering brilliant customer service to everyone who visits us.
What you’ll need
You can help us succeed with -
- Experience delivering excellent customer service
- An ability to innovate new approaches to business development opportunities
- Great communication skills to use with our trade account customers, stakeholders, as well as our customers
- Knowing how to build a network with other Business Developers
- Experience managing accounts effectively
- The ability to turn rejection into positive opportunities to grow and learn
- An awareness of local activity in the kitchen market and understanding it and our competitors would be an advantage
- A full UK driving license
What we give back to you
We pride ourselves on creating kitchens that are better, by design. But we’re also proud to design careers that are better built too. In fact, as a member of our team, you’ll discover more than just an excellent career. There’s a rewarding team environment, great development opportunities, and a huge range of brilliant benefits.
- A competitive salary and commission package
- A company car
- Discounts with various retailers
- A generous discount on our kitchen products
Redesign your career with us now
A role with Magnet is much more exciting than you think. It’s challenging, fast-moving with lots of opportunities for you to grow. And our commitment to quality means working here isn’t just better for you - it’s better for life.
If you’re ready to find out how a role with Magnet could help you redesign your career, apply now.