We have a unique opportunity for a Product Re-Pack Technician to join our Gower team.
What you’ll be doing
You will take full responsibility for the re-packing of damaged kitchen units into perfect saleable condition, ensuring damaged, non saleable product can be transformed into perfect saleable stock throughout our customer’s showrooms nationally.
You’ll carefully inspect kitchen units prior to re-packing to identify any damages to the product, and accurately log items that have been re-packed and present to store upon completion.
This role includes travelling to various sites across the UK and may require an average of 2-3 over night stays per week.
What you’ll need
You can help us succeed with –
- A Full UK driving licence - essential
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work independently on your own initiative and within a small team whilst building strong working relationships
- Willingness to be adaptable and work to tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- A hands-on approach when it comes to machine maintenance
What you’ll get in return
We give you room to grow, learn and evolve new skills to expand on current knowledge and to support career progression. As a member of our team, you’ll discover more than just an excellent career. There’s a rewarding team environment, great development opportunities, and a huge range of brilliant benefits.
- 33 days holiday
- Access to wellbeing and support services (Retail Trust)
- Employee discounts on kitchens, retailers, gym membership and much more
- Annual advantage points
- Expression of Wish
- Pension Scheme
- Outstanding induction programme
Who are we
With over 50 year’s expertise in the kitchen and bathroom furniture industry, we are a leading manufacturer of both branded and own label kitchens and bathrooms into the highly competitive UK DIY & Trade markets. From one box ‘take home today’ products to home delivered ranges with a bespoke feel, the Gower portfolio has gone from strength to strength with innovation and new product development being a core part of the successful business model.
Gower Furniture is part of the Nobia Group – the company behind several strong European kitchen brands, such as Magnet and Commodore in the UK, HTH in the Nordic countries and internationally.