We have an exciting opportunity for an Installation Co-ordinator.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll provide administration support to the Magnet Installation business, both Magnet Retail and Projects. Having a drive to deliver exceptional levels of service, you’ll face tasks with a constructive proactive approach.
Working alongside colleagues from other departments you will set up, verify, and ensure Installer records are fully maintained and kept up to date. Alongside processing installer invoicing in a timely and accurate manner.
What you’ll need
You can help us succeed with –
- Previous SAP experience preferred
- Great attention to detail and be comfortable maintaining several databases
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with colleagues at all levels
- A good, working knowledge of excel
- Being able to work as part of a team
- Result focused
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work alone to deliver on expectations where necessary
What you’ll get in return
You’ll discover a rewarding team environment, excellent career and development opportunities, and a competitive salary. Benefits also include pension and life assurance, 23 days holidays rising to 25 with 5 years’ service, discounts with various retailers and a generous colleague discount on our kitchen products.
Who we are
With over 200 stores we are the UK’s largest kitchen retailer and while our focus is on creating the perfect kitchen, our true passion is design. As part of Nobia, Europe’s leading kitchen specialist, we’re lucky enough to have access to the very best design expertise in the industry, ensuring our kitchens are always on-trend and built for whatever life throws at them.